DataDome technology is deployed in several regions to provide the best latency between your servers and our API Servers.
In each region, the architecture is set up to provide high availability through autoscaling technology.
As DataDome relies on real time detection technology, our server availability needs to match our customers' capacity needs and variations.
In some regions, DataDome provides two endpoints:
- dynamic: to use in priority if you don't have any outcoming filter on the 443 port
- fixed-Ip: to use if you need to open a firewall on a fixed IP
In other regions, Datadome provides only the dynamic endpoints. If you need a fixed-endpoint in such a region, don't hesitate to contact us.
The Varnish module requires a fixed-ip endpoint.
- dynamic: api-eu-france-1.datadome.co
- fixed-ip: api-eu-france-1-fixed.datadome.co
- dynamic: api-eu-west-1.datadome.co
- fixed-ip: api-eu-west-1-fixed.datadome.co
- dynamic: api-eu-central-1.datadome.co
- fixed-ip: api-eu-central-1-fixed.datadome.co
- dynamic: api-us-east-1.datadome.co
- fixed-ip: api-us-east-1-fixed.datadome.co
- dynamic: api-us-west-1.datadome.co
- dynamic : api-ap-south-1.datadome.co
- dynamic: api-ap-southeast-1.datadome.co
- dynamic: api-ap-southeast-2.datadome.co
- dynamic: api-ap-northeast-1.datadome.co
- dynamic: api-ap-northeast-2.datadome.co
- dynamic: api-sa-east-1.datadome.co
We provide a script to test latency between your webservers and each DataDome region.
This bash script will run a few
curl commands and print performance results.
wget https://package.datadome.co/latency.txt sh latency.txt
1) Download cygwin: [cygwin install](http://www.cygwin.com/install.html) 2) Click on install or update now 3) Chose install from the internet 4) Chose a server 5) Check Full in View and stay in windows. 6) Write "wget" in column "Package" 7) Click on skip and chose version 8) Write "curl" in column "Package" 9) Click in skip and chose version 10) Click on next 11) now you can execute cygwin