Get insights about your bot traffic at a glance.
Reports' frequencies are as follows:
- Weekly report: each Friday at 8:00 am
- Daily report: each day at 8:00 am
Please find the below definitions of each section compiled in the traffic report.
This section provides a global view of avoided attacks thanks to DataDome's protection.
The table below provides main insights about your bot traffic:
- Acts of data / content theft prevented (scrapers)
- Intrusion attempts avoided (impersonators)
- Hacking attacks denied (hackers)
- Endpoints with protection activated
- Endpoints with protection disabled (you can activate it by calling DataDome)
View data about new commercial bots reaching your websites.
Below is an example of a new commercial bot:
You can also find the Top 5 (in terms of highest numbers):
- Commercial bots with a Captcha displayed
- Whitelisted commercial bots
- A count of IPs (1)
- The Top 5 IPs with the highest numbers (2)
This section lists the Top URLs that were most targeted by any bot type:
Updated 8 months ago