Changelog: React Native Superagent
- Upgrade Android Api Level to 33
- Upgrade Android Api Level to 31
- Throttling SDK tracking payload feature
- Unify fingerprint os typology in tracking payload
- Fixed an issue when retrying failed requests
- Fixed an issue when assigning cookies for Android
- Fixed an issue when cloning requests
- Support for concurrent requests.
- Fixed an issue with the event tracker.
- Removed strong dependency to recent superagent versions.
- Fixed an issue with AsyncStorage
- First version of the DataDome Module for superagent. Please visit the documentation for more details on how to integrate and operate the module.
Updated 6 days ago