Changelog: Dio Flutter plugin
DataDomeDio.getCookie()method to retrieve the last DataDome cookie value
- Add a cookie cache mechanism
- Handle event tracking sending for non intercepted calls
- Fix screen size exception in payload caused by a null MediaQueryData
Breaking changes: support Dio library >5.x.x
- Upgrade Dio dependency to version 5.x.x to fix CVE-2021-31402
- Add methods to
DataDomeInterceptorto share DataDome cookies between native and webview contexts
- Improve SDK documentation and example
- Check response nullability at error response validation
- Fix iOS osVersion value
- Add event tracking feature
- Add manual integration feature
- Upgrade libraries versions
- Improve dependencies (updated the version of webview-flutter to 3.0.1)
- Disabled the android back button when the captcha is displayed
- Improved the documentation
- Added a logger to the DataDome plugin with several log levels.
- Support null safety.
- First version of the DataDome Plugin for Flutter - Dio Integration. Please visit the documentation for more details on how to integrate and operate the Flutter.
Updated about 4 hours ago