When malicious requests are detected by DataDome, two types of response pages are available:
- Captcha to challenge the request
- Block to "hard-block" the request
Each response page can be customized by setting up a logo and changing the buttons' background and font colors.
Multiple response page templates can be created by selecting a domain for each template.
The default template will be applied to requests that do not match a pre-set domain.
This section shows the preview of the response page for the default template.
Click on the "Customize" button to customize the default template:
You can either:
- Cancel your modifications
- See a preview page reflecting your modifications
- Save your changes
Saving your changes will include a CDN cache invalidation and may take a few seconds to be taken into account.
To add a new template:
- Click the "Add a domain" button
- Type the domain name and confirm
- You do not need the complete domain name, any substring can be used as a domain. If a request's URL matches the string, the template associated with this domain will be applied
- The new domain will now appear as a selectable option in the drop-down menu
To view, edit or delete a template, select it in the template drop-down menu.
The preview of the response page associated with the selected domain is displayed in the main pane.
Use the buttons next to the domain name to do the following:
- Edit the domain string
- Delete the template
Updated 8 months ago