When malicious requests are detected by DataDome, two types of response pages are available:
- Captcha to challenge the request
- Block to "hard-block" the request
Each response page can be customized by setting up a logo and changing the buttons' background and font colors.
Multiple response page templates can be created by selecting a domain for each template.
The default template will be applied to requests that do not match a pre-set domain.
This section shows the preview of the response page for the default template.
You can either:
- Cancel your modifications
- See a preview page reflecting your modifications
- Save your changes
Saving your changes will include a CDN cache invalidation and may take a few seconds to be taken into account.
Up to 100 custom templates can be added.
To view, edit or delete a template, select it in the template drop-down menu.
To update a response page from another domain:
- Click the "Add a domain" button
- Type the domain name and confirm
- You do not need the complete domain name, any substring can be used as a domain. If a request's URL matches the string, the template associated with this domain will be applied
- The new domain will now appear as a selectable option in the drop-down menu
Updated about 2 months ago